- Top 10 Exercises for the Office Worker
- Corrective Programs: for back, legs and shoulders, to Improve Posture and Movement and Prevent Injuries
- Progressions from Introductory to Advanced Unstable Exercises
- 16 Pushup Variations
- Travel Workout
- Beginner to Advanced Stretching Progressions and Techniques
- Transition from Desk to Gym or Road
- Stretching programs including static stretching, self-myofascial release (foam roller) active stretching
Visit my website at TrainerCary.com for15 different exercise and flexibility programs including:
Fitness Articles for You
Until now, most training programs have been based mainly on the experiences and goals of body builders, coaches and athletes. There's ap...
We're on track for ta hot summer, and with everybody sweating more, many of you have asked about hydration and fluid replacement strat...
Whether your goal is to improve performance, slim down, cut-up, bulk-up, reduce risk of injury or work around a problem area, a carefully c...
SUPERSET CIRCUIT TRAINING: THE NEW YORK STYLE WORKOUT by Cary Raffle Pro Trainer, New York Sports Clubs, NASM Certified Personal Trainer Cop...
If you think that paying the price for super-premium products is a way to avoid ingredients WE don't want - like corn syrup - think agai...
If you feel like you've been stretching a tight muscle forever and not making progress, you're not alone. Most people do static str...
Whether you're new to the gym, returning after a break, or resolved to bust through a plateau and take your fitness to a new le...